Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Funny Wordings For Indian Wedding Invitations



Cupcake_by_shaina74

My blog is two years old and for the second consecutive year I have planned activities for this month. Then I mention that I planned for this month:

  1. Anniversary Contest: be giving away a copy of Delirium by Laura Oliver in English which goes on sale today. ( On the night makes the official post to sign up.)
  2. Meme take a picture: For all those who participate will compete for a copy of Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles in English. To learn how to participate go HERE
  3. Romantic Scene Your Meme: Every Friday of the month who wants to participate can post their romantic scenes either series, movies, etc. On Friday officially throw the post to be added to the list of participants for those who participate will be prizes.

I hope you all join me in my month of anniversaries, I'm working hard to this month and year to see a lot more reviews of books, films and television series.

I love you tod @ s a lot and not stay tuned to the patron saint of just ChicaReview start

xoxo,

Keysha

0 comments:

Post a Comment