Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bloods Initiation Week

Your Scene Romantica (1) East

TER(1)

Hi tod @ s I hope you are well and I apologize for the delay in the publication of my first TUR. Then my first B

Series: Merlin

Episode: Coming of Arthur Season Part II: No. 3

I love this scene because in the series Arthur and Gwen can not be together in this series have changed little Gwen's origins and the lower class has therefore the love between the two is banned but then Arthur is about to risk his life for Camelot and I have not matter that the world know they're together but it breaks my heart that this scene Lancelot realizes that they are finally together and any chance he had with her is gone.

Yes please leave me your week's TER step to review and share with you:

0 comments:

Post a Comment