Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Online Airtel Landline Directory

Sorry, Extension Contest, among other things

Hi tod @ s I hope you are well today. I am writing to ask first to apologize for my absence (good and bad reasons) in the last thirteen days of February, my birthday month, sometimes life can get pretty ocupadita but this year I decided that I would not leave my blog for my poor planning issues therefore once again I extend my apologies.

Cupcake_by_shaina74

then to correct my lack of post here are some changes you made to contests and memes:

  1. Anniversary Contest. Prize: Copy of Delirium by Lauren Oliver it will be extended until March 15 . To participate can enter HERE
  2. take a picture: For those who enrolled and completed it please send an email to chicareview@gmail.com and with the SUBJECT: My TUF and send me the links of the four activities as revisare all with magnifying glass and proceed to choose a winner to send your gift (Remember that the gift is Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles)
  3. Your Romantic Scene 2011 will be extended until Friday 25 March for those who wish to continue participating in the MEME I will open the linkies for those who wish to participate.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog!

See you soon with more reviews of books, movies and more.

xoxo,

Keysha

0 comments:

Post a Comment