Saturday, March 19, 2011

Aloe Vera Brazilian Wax

UNISONIC ... Michael Kiske and Kai Hansen


UNISONIC ...
... Michael Kiske and Kai Hansen of New Together

Vocalist Michael Kiske just announced a new in relation to UNISONIC , his new band. He and Kai Hansen will be together again in the same band:

"After years of abstinence I had fun doing UNISONIC concerts in the summer of 2010. Therefore, I decided to make a small world tour with AVANTASIA . Was a great experience being in the stage with these great artists. But Kai is somewhat different. Instantly I felt the magic again. We realized we wanted to work together again. He was interested in the musical concept UNISONIC open and I finally asked if he could join the band.


I talked to my colleagues and loved the idea. His talent as a guitarist and composer enrich the hard band and we can expect for their contributions. Kai will remain a member of GAMMA RAY and play every concert as scheduled. By the time he is writing with other musicians UNISONIC the long-awaited debut album, planned to leave before the end of 2011. "


0 comments:

Post a Comment