Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Non Responsive With Eyes Open

Next: lemniscate by Jennifer Murgia Last

quote hop pic

I am extremely glad that Jennifer, author of Angel Star, I have included in this activity of "The lemniscate Quote Hop" is simple from the first of March until 21 March 1921 disclosing different blogs are small part the book goes on sale March 21. On the day I touched 8tvo my post the sentence, so here I leave you with the phrase of the day Lemniscate:

I Took a deep breath Then Asked, "Do you really love him?"

Translation: Take a deep breath and ask, "You really do love?"

A all the people who comment may participate in a contest to give away Angel Star & Jennifer Lemniscate too. To learn more about the contest please do not hesitate to visit their official website HERE .

To read my review of Angel Star you can do HERE

Want to read more? Then visit tomorrow http://avidreadersmusings.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment