Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Numer Seryjny Do Nero Vision Expres

150 followers! next contest?!? Hex



Hello, today I woke up with the news that we already have 151 followers on the blog, are a lot more of the I would have imagined when I started this blog, as well the truth I do not know what to give, or how, so I decided why not you decide?

Well what is going to be a fair poll in the upper right corner, where they can choose a book (you will undergo another ballot to know what: P), a scarf of grifindor (be put to a vote to see which house will be), or other, which basically makes an entry where I will gift ideas, or you can do here and I add it to the vote the first ballot to be on 25 January!
So do not forget to vote and we can say that this is part 1 of the contest 150 followers AKA The nature of the surveys: P.

a greeting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment